Show Offscreen Content

Newsletter

Freebies, news & promos directly in your inbox

FAQ - Weddings

Do you travel around Tasmania?
I love a good roadtrip, especially one that involves photography! So that’s a YES, I travel all over Tasmania, not a place is too remote for me to visit. Mileage and accomodation fees might apply depending on your destination.

Can we meet before I decide to book?
Of course! We can either meet in person over a good cup of coffee which can be in a cafe, your own home or we can even meet at the wedding venue/location (this is a great way to discuss all the details and envision your wedding). And for any long distance situations we can have a chat over the phone. 

How much is the deposit?
To book your wedding date, a 25% deposit is required. The remaining 75% will be divided into 3 equal monthly payments with the last payment due 1 month prior the wedding. You will be notified 2 weeks before the next invoice is due.

Can you reserve the date for me without a deposit?
To keep everything as fair as possible, I do not reserve dates for anyone without a deposit. This also applies to quotes, they are not a reservation but merely an overview of your enquiry.

How do I receive my photos and products?
All edited images will be sent on a USB before the agreed deadline and will be posted via standard mail which usually arrives within 2-3 business days after dispatch. Every package includes a private online gallery which you can share with your friends and family via a link. The completed gallery will be online for one month.
Photo boxes, canvas and wedding albums will be sent straight to your preferred address from the manufacturers.

I’m not interested in a wedding album or a canvas, can I remove them from my package? 
Although I wouldn’t advice it, it’s definitely possible to take products out of your package, the costs will be deducted from the original package price.

I would like to see the products that are included my package, is this possible?
I’ve made samples of all the products I have available and will bring them to our meeting so you can see up close what the fuss is all about. All the samples are purposely made from one wedding I’ve photographed so you can really understand how a wedding comes to life in the products.

I don’t want my images edited, can you provide me the raw files?
My images represent my business and it’s very important to me how they look. I always edit my images – colour correcting, touch ups and to make them stand out in general. Unfortunately that does mean I cannot hand over the raw unprocessed files to anyone. 

Do you have backup gear?
I have multiple camera bodies, many lenses, a couple of flashes and more batteries and SD cards then I can count. I also bring chargers just in case the unthinkable happens and everything is stored in bags for protection. It’s safe to say that you’re in safe hands with me.

Do you have a backup photographer incase you’re sick or can’t make it to our wedding? Although I’m a one woman army, I have a lot of talented photographer friends with a similar style and price range that would be happy to step in if the unthinkable were to happen. 

One of my family members might be difficult to deal with, how will you handle this?
Over the years I’ve photographed a lot of different people in various situations – I’m always easy going and appropriate to the occasion. I will talk, joke, be honest and laugh with you, your family and friends so there is very little room for any negative vibes.

This website uses cookies for analytical purposes. By choosing to continue, I’ll understand you agree with privacy policy + cookies policy